- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 14 sept. 18 2018-09-14
My client is an exciting FinTech which has developed an established client-base including tier 1 banks, asset managers and hedge funds. They have a revolutionary product which relates to managing data and offer a cloud-based solution which is a game-changer for how financial institutions manipulate, validate and reconcile data. Having received further investment in 2018 and with an expanding client-base, they require someone who speaks a European language to join to the small team in London which supports clients and provides first-rate client service and relationship management.
The ideal candidate will have some client-facing experience within FS, knowledge of regulations impacting capital markets and a proactive approach. There is flexibility in the requirements for a candidates who has a great attitude and work ethic but some key requirements include:
- Pro-active, outbound communication with existing customers,
- Solicit feedback from customers on the firm’s products and services.
- Establish personal contact with customers at executive levels.
- Become versed in the firm’s products.
- Refine mechanisms to track all aspects of a customer’s relationship within the firm.
- Serve as liaison to Product Management to identify, validate, and prioritize product enhancements.
- Fluent in a European Language- French, Italian, German or Spanish
- A-Player with a passion for Customer Success
- Bachelors Degree from a leading college or university
- Demonstrated ability to client-face at high levels of management
- Some technical skills such as SQL or VBA
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with large data sets and using Excel