Client Service Analyst
- Competitive salary offered
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
This position plays a key role in the client relationship by handling any daily operational issues requiring interaction between SEI operation groups and our clients.
Key Objectives of the Role:
• To play a key role in the client relationship by handling any daily operational issues requiring interaction between SEI operation groups and our clients.
• To provide a superior level of customer service and manage through to effective resolution all client first-level application support requests.
• Act as liaison between SEI’s Operations and the client on daily operational and business critical issues.
• Ensure timely response to customer queries on operational issues and provide effective resolution/facilitation of issues within the established service standards.
• Ensure that service requests and resolutions are recorded in issues tracking system
• Maintenance and updating of internal systems/ data reference points in agreed format to ensure consistency and communication of relevant information within the team and ensure integrity of data.
• Any other ad-hoc projects as required.
• Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
• Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with experience within financial services. Private banking, mutual funds and investment advisory is preferred as is industry knowledge of private banking, asset management and investment processing.
• Excellent project management, organizational and PC skills.
• Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight delivery schedules.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability.
• Professionalism and leadership.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated and willing to learn.
• Supports a healthy team environment
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
Now in its 50th year of business, SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of December 31, 2017, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages, advises or administers $861 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $337 billion in assets under management and $518 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com.
About the SEI Wealth PlatformSM
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 156 stock exchanges in 55 countries and 43 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment. For more information, visit: seic.com/wealthplatform.