SEI is looking for a driven individual to join our client Service Team within the wealth platform. Working with our clients to offer innovative solutions and enhancing the service offered within our technology, custodial and direct to consumer offerings. This is a business to business client facing role, working with banks, wealth managers and Platforms on a daily basis.
What you'll do:
• You will be a first point of contact for our clients. Using your knowledge of the SEI offering you will provide solutions and initiatives based on client requirements. Whilst the majority of this will be based in our London office, some travel may be required.
• Using innovative thinking you will assist in the continuous improvement of the service we offer our clients. We encourage ideas from all SEI employees and use these initiatives to drive us towards exceeding our customer expectations.
• With your relationship skills you will be expected to communicate with our clients on a daily basis. Whether by phone, in writing or face to face, you will represent the SEI brand and maintain the highest levels of professionalism at all times.
• Using your analytical skills you will be able to interpret raw data and pick out trends and opportunities.
• As a member of the Client Service Team you will be networking with the various other departments ensuring we continually strive to offer the best solutions and service to our clients.
What you bring to the table:
• Experience in a client facing role, preferably within a Business to Business environment.
• An ability to influence others and promote the SEI and client initiatives.
• A track record of being able to interpret complex messages and helping others to understand this with good communication skills.
• An ability to prioritise and manage work streams on a daily basis to accommodate changing demands in a fast based environment.
Attributes we value:
• A tenacious attitude showing determination to achieve the best results.
• Innovative and creative thinking.
• Good communication skills.
• Relationship focused.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).