Client Service Group - Asset Servicing Analyst / Associate - London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 23 mai 18 2018-05-23
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OPERATIONS
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS OUR IMPACT
Asset Servicing is a Securities Trade Management business unit responsible for the management of Voluntary Income and Corporate Actions events across the globe for both equity and fixed income products. The team's role in supporting both internal and external clients throughout the lifecycle of large-scale events, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholder Meetings, and Bankruptcies, provides a unique opportunity to play a part in real-time, impactful market transactions.
Are you looking for a client facing role? Are you a good communicator and have a knack for building relationships?
Asset Servicing sits within Securities Division Operations and is responsible for the management of Voluntary Income and Corporate Action events across the globe for both equity and fixed income products. The team's role in supporting both internal and external clients throughout the lifecycle of large-scale events, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholder Meetings, and Bankruptcies, provides a unique opportunity to play a part in real-time, impactful market transactions.
The Client Service Group is a team of individuals who manage and liaise directly with our clients on Asset Servicing specific queries. We support Prime Brokerage, Clearing and Private Wealth clients alongside our internal clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Client Service role is designed to provide a single point of contact for all Asset Servicing issues to the supported business units and our direct clients.
- Answering client queries and working with relevant processing teams across global Asset Servicing to solve in a timely manner
- Direct client coverage - you will be assigned your own client relationships to manage on an ongoing basis. It is important that clients receive a consistent service from a single point of contact.
- Non-direct client coverage - you will also be assigned specific clients who are represented by other revenue divisions
- Attending external client meetings
- Running GSU classes to educate clients on Asset Servicing events
- Listening to client needs and requests and liaising with technology to implement
- Working closely with the Prime Brokerage reps and helping organise and run the annual Prime Broker Client Seminar and Networking Event
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Effectively handle challenging requests, and build trusting, long-term relationships with clients
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic to learn
- Ability to take ownership for an issue and problem solve, providing clear and concise explanations of findings.
- Appreciate key client strategies and proactively manage and articulate the impact on the team and function using BI/analytics and empirical data
- Articulate issues clearly and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization (Analyst to Managing Director)
- Time management and ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail whilst juggling multiple client requests
- Asset Servicing experience preferred but not required (direct or in-direct)
Goldman Sachs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, colour, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.