Client Service Managers (Junior to Senior)
- 30k - 80k
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
We have a range of top asset management clients who are looking for Client Service Managers to join their Institutional, Wholesale or Retail Client Service departments, all of which are based in London, Greater London or Surrey.
These departments are responsible for delivering service to a variety of clients including Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions, Pension Funds and other Corporate Investors.
The purpose of this position consists of providing daily client service to a range of contacts and support teams internally and externally. As a Client Service Manager you will work to drive issue resolution and escalate operational or administrative concerns.
These roles offer great experience and many opportunities of progression. Whether you are a junior or a senior, we have a variety of positions that would suit your level and offer an exciting new step in your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Point of contact for new and existing clients and prospects for operational, legal and general account queries.
- Carries out duties independently, with excellent time management and prioritization.
- Provide relevant internal and external support on both a reactive and proactive basis.
- Co-ordinates new client onboarding and operational/legal change management for existing clients.
- Lead an efficient and effective onboarding process for new clients, providing regular and accurate client and internal communications.
- Facilitates problem resolution for both clients and internal departments.
- Assist in the management of data and document vendor relationships
- Project management & Process Improvement
Knowledge and experience required:
- Candidates must have experience in asset management (Institutional and Wholesale) or relevant experience with pensions or insurance (Retail)
- Knowledge of institutional/Wholesale/Retail markets for example defined benefit pension schemes, insurance companies, corporates and third party distributors
- Confident and capable in meetings and discussions at all levels of authority
- Interest in investment strategies
- Desirably qualified at IAQ, IMC level or above or any relevant pension exams
- Knowledge of UK OEIC, SICAV, SICAV Part II, & FCP is desirable (Institutional and Wholesale role)
- As a Client Associate, communication skills with the ability to translate complex data are key