Client Services Assistant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Parker Fitzgerald
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisory and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities. Since being established in response to the Global Financial Crisis, we help our clients meet their greatest challenges and seize their most exciting opportunities – from growing sustainable profitability to meeting regulatory obligations and harnessing innovation to transform their businesses. In our partnerships with clients we deliver strategic advice, consulting and assurance areas across the full spectrum of risk management, financial regulation and technology.
The strength of our relationships with our clients, and the key to our success with them has been built on industry leading expertise paired with fresh thinking to deliver exceptional results
About Client Services
Parker Fitzgerald is seeking an Assistant to support our client servicing activities within our Business Development (BD) team.
The BD team act as a bridge to connect our clients with the capability of our firm.
From the first contact, through the life of the entire client relationship, we credentialise the firm - at all levels within the client organisation. We give them access to smart driven people who understand their businesses and the issues they need to resolve.
That understanding of our clients’ organisations, how we ensure we understand their needs, how we engage with them and how we stay front and centre of their minds underpins our BD strategy.
To ensure the success of our BD team we need an energetic individual to join our team to deliver excellence in client servicing.
Specific requirements for this role
You will be supporting our team with:
- Management of all client administrative documentation (e.g. contracts of engagement)
- Creating and maintaining client databases and account plans
- Coordination and contribution to RFIs, RFPs and proposals ensuring the firm’s quality standards are observed at all times
- Maintaining consulting engagement data on the firm’s proprietary database
This role will suit individuals who:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services and/or consultancy
- Haver robust administrative support experience
- Have previous sales support experience
- Are pragmatic and solution oriented
- Possess excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Possess excellent communication and people skills