FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Client Services Executive - Retail Investment Management
My client, a fast-growing investment management business in the UK is seeking an organised individual who has excellent customer service skills and client facing experience to join their London based team as a Client Services Executive. Ideally you will have previous Client Services experience, however candidates with retail investment knowledge who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills will also be considered.
The Client Services Executive provides telephone and email support to clients: Wealth Managers, their support staff and occasionally underlying investors. The role demands excellent communication skills with a broad business and industry knowledge.
The team's goal is to exceed clients' expectations through ownership and efficient resolution of queries.
* Administer the Client Services Helpline and e-mail inbox, used primarily by Wealth Managers and their support staff for general operational procedural queries. Take ownership of any queries, ensuring the needs of the Wealth Manager and Investors are considered throughout
* Provide support to Wealth Managers on the range of systems available including portfolio enquiry and trading tools used to administer investor accounts
* Assist Wealth Managers in activating and administering client logins for the online valuation system.
* Place trades for investors who cannot reach their Wealth Manager on an execution only basis, and for Wealth Managers who cannot get into the system due to system issues
* Act as a point of contact for investors who no longer have a Wealth Manager until the account is closed. Place trades upon their instruction and provide account information
* Monitor the guidance documents available to Wealth Managers ensuring content is accurate, comprehensive, complete and consistent. Recognise when guidance needs to be added or changed, coordinating with relevant internal departments to agree required changes. Execute and post new or changed guidance and highlight significant changes through the established process
* Understand time critical events such as dealing errors. Provide guidance to Wealth Managers on set procedures and ensure a timely resolution
* Communicate distribution dates for the quarterly valuation reports. Collect market commentaries and notify Wealth Managers when charges are due
* Answer queries on tax and valuation reports, either autonomously or where necessary with internal teams and Pershing. Assist in distribution of the annual tax reports
* Distribute specific database reports containing Management Information and other data to offices each week, month and quarter
* Understand the charging structure and the charging structure used by Wealth Managers
* Ensure Service 1st culture is adhered to and maintained at all times
* Experience in the UK Financial Services industry required, with client facing experience in the Investment Sector preferred
* Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
* Organised and efficient
* Commitment to team work
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 22 janv. 18