FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Client Support Associate - Investment Management
My client is a market leading provider of financial services technology solutions, looking for a dynamic individual to join a team responsible for providing Institutional and Investment Management product support to a global client base.
My client is a market leading provider of financial services technology solutions, looking for a dynamic individual to join a team responsible for providing Institutional and Investment Management product support to a global client base. You will respond to queries, enquiries and issues raised by clients and provide resolutions to cases received via telephone and on-line enquiries via their online portal. The team is responsible for incident management, active management of the client case queue and the creation of "how to" documents to better educate clients on our products.
The aim of the team is to ensure that client satisfaction is maintained at the highest possible level. This individual will be responsible for increasing the quantity and quality of the Service Centre Portal knowledge base.
- Investigate and resolve client incidents and problems; actively manage client case queue
- Provide direct phone support to clients when required, log and classify all issues and requests in the call tracking database
- Continually work to deepen product and industry knowledge
- Manage the case resolution process for clients by following defined procedures and ensuring cases are resolved within target response times
- Exchange and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of clients or influencing the timely resolution of one client's enquiry
- Contribute to the "How to" Knowledge Base by authoring required volume of materials of high-quality and accuracy with close attention to detail
- My client is preferably looking for someone who has proven experience providing support on a software product
- Experience of providing client support and solving client issues
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Ability to manage high pressure client situations and build trust with the clients.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate well with both internal and external audiences using excellent interpersonal, client management and communications skills
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Company's products
- Self-motivated, "Find a way to get it done" attitude
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Experience in the Financial industry ideally experience within the investment management industry
- Experience with investment management would be a plus
- Negotiable GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick