Cloud Collaboration Architect VP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Design and own the end to end architecture, high-level and low-level design artifacts.
- Lead technical authorship across the engineering team to deliver high-quality, detailed system specifications.
- Co-develop with service owners the long term service vision and strategy.
- Support the discovery of and lead the translation of partner requirements into coherent, harmonized design outcomes to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience for internal and third party consumers of collaboration services
- Promote and evangelise the solution strategy across all seniority (up to CIO) levels of technical and business partners
- Establish a close partnership with our Global Business/Global Function Capability Team to understand their demand through a Cloud Suitability Assessment & Adoption roadmap
- Define standard methodology for Cloud adoption, through the creation of a Cloud Pattern Framework, enabling self-service with full automation, improving speed of delivery through standardised and robust set of cloud patterns.
Partner with Infrastructure Teams and Cloud Services team to:
- Engineer and design our Cloud common platform services,
- Define a fully integrated Cloud Services catalogue
Partner with the Chief Information Security and Security Architecture team to:
- Enable applications are deployed faster through a set of standardised and secured data paths, patterns and tools
Ensure appropriate governance exists underpinning Cloud adoption, ensuring that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security and architecture controls are effectively maintained.
- Provide appropriate support for our Regulatory engagements
- Evangelize the Cloud Strategy across Credit Suisse
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. You Offer
1. Possess a high-level business understanding of implications of Cloud adoption for Retail/Investment Banking and Wealth Management. Be able to provide technical thought leadership in evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key partners leading to adoption.
2. Have a system engineering and architecture background and the ability to compare and contrast different solutions to meet a business requirement.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills – desire to solve complex problems at scale. Provide expert knowledge & expertise in design & engineering of Microsoft 365 and other collaboration products design and deployment.
3. Experience on voice platforms – Cisco, Zoom Microsoft Lync, and Microsoft Teams. Mobile Solutions design & deployment – BlackBerry, Airwatch, MobileIron, Intune, cloud security controls, encryption, labelling and classification solutions, cloud integration with IdPs, Single-sign-on and multi-factor authentication, using standard methodology through published reference architectures.
4. In-depth conceptual functional and non-functional knowledge of: high availability and disaster recovery design principles, retention and archive platform design principles, multi-tenanted, multi-geo concepts for SaaS, IaaS and PaaS adoption, Networking (TCP/UDP, Routing, Broadcast/Multicast, LAN/WAN), Application deployment and life cycle.
5. Track record of: Delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways. Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver. Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others and negotiating effectively. Making complex decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long-term risks and implications. Additional beneficial experience:
- Cloud-native - understanding of at least one of Azure, AWS and/or GCP. Strong awareness of the architectural solution considerations across IaaS/PaaS/SaaS service models.
- Proficient with configuration & release management tools, deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of private and public clouds.
- TOGAF certification or equivalent / Cloud Architect industry certification(s).
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success