Cloud Platform Engineer - AWS/Python/Golang sought by leading wealth management organisation based in the city of London.
PAYE/Umbrella Only. The organisation will pay the Employers NI, Apprenticeship levy costs (included in rate advertised)
Your skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years' experience working as a software engineer. Excellent ability in:
* Significant commercial experience of delivering cloud-native solutions on a public cloud platform (preferably AWS). * Experience of core AWS services from architecture & design through to production (e.g. EC2, ECS, Lambda, VPC, CloudFront, API Gateway)
* Practical experience of API driven infrastructure automation using Terraform, CloudFormation or AWS CDK.
* Developing lambdas on AWS using Python, Golang and/or TypeScript.
* Container technologies; Docker, Kubernetes, ECS or EKS.
* Building & delivering continuous delivery / deployment solutions using Jenkins/Concourse/AWS Code Pipeline.
* Event driven Architecture; messaging & pub/sub.
* Use of software design patterns and engineering best practice.
* Agile software experience.
* API design and development; OpenAPI, REST, or GraphQL.
* Pair Programming and/or global collaborative development.
* Test/behavioural driven development experience.
* Strong communication skills with a customer centric focus.
* Passion for growing your skills and tackling challenging problems
Please apply within for further details or call on 02073331593
Alex Reeder Harvey Nash Finance & Banking