Cloud Solution Architect
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 25 sept. 17
Cloud Solution Architect required for digital transformation, automation, control frameworks (e.g. security, audit and compliance), service decoupling, API, self-service provisioning and containerisation. Working as part of a multi-disciplined, client facing cloud-consulting team this role will be based in London with a requirement for international travel when required.
GFT specialises in designing and implementing IT and business solutions for the financial services industry. Combining technological expertise and seamless project management with a deep understanding of the industry, GFT is the perfect strategic partner for many well-known companies in all corners of the globe.
GFT is looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect with industry battle scars gained from hands on engineering experience of designing and delivering multiple Cloud Migrations. This experience will have been gained in complex business environments where technology plays a mission critical role in the value chain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide application architecture and solution design leadership for Cloud Migrations and Native Cloud Application developments
- Ongoing development and definition of GFT’s vision and go-to-market proposition for Cloud based services - be GFT’s “go-to” expert for Cloud technology and solutions
- Perform hands on architectural design and implementation of complex cloud application solutions in high availability, high scale environments
- Develop Prototypes and Proofs of Concept to support, test and validate design and delivery assumptions
- Provide vendor agnostic advice and recommendations to clients on the right Cloud vendors/partners to adopt for their business and application estates
- Engage in architectural discussions with senior technology executives to support decision making processes; able to discuss costs, risks, benefits, opportunities and trade-offs associated with architectural options
- Providing assurance that Cloud solutions meet the Security, Compliance and Audit frameworks of the organisations GFT is engaged in – with a focus on the requirements of regulated Financial Services Companies
Skills and Experience
- Significant demonstrable expertise and experience of application architecture using AWS and/or Google, with experience of Microsoft Azure, HP OpenStack, IBM Cloud also being highly desirable (Google/AWS accreditation/certification is essential)
- Experience of creating and delivering hybrid cloud application migration strategies to meet customer specific requirements
- Expert knowledge and experience of Continuous Integration & Delivery and DevOps & Agile principles and practices
- Expert knowledge of the automation technologies such as Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Xebia Labs, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
The GFT Group is represented in thirteen countries – and our customers are based in over 31 different countries. With a global team spanning over 4,500 employees at our disposal, we’re ready to act whenever and wherever our customers need us. Our interlinked development teams are able to tackle complex projects and respond to individual needs – rapidly, economically and to the utmost standards.