Collateral Management Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Collateral Management Analyst
Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Nomura employs approx. 26,000 staff worldwide. Nomura's unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through five business divisions: Retail, Global Markets, Investment Banking, Merchant Banking, and Asset Management.
The Liquidity and Resource Management group are responsible for providing support to the business around collateral management, cash management and secured financing. This encompasses exposure management, collateral efficiency and concentration, liquidity management and funding, equity and fixed income financing
Exposure Management is part of the Liquidity and Resource Management group. The team are responsible for exposure management / margin call processing across a multi-product and multi-entity model, with an aim to provide best in class client service.
The group is responsible for the following functions:
- OTC Derivatives and PB margining
- Repo / Equity Finance margining
- Client Valuations
As part of the Exposure Management team dealing with the day to day monitoring of Nomura's exposure and margin cover requirements across OTC Derivatives, Repo or Stock Lending. Individuals will be expected to cover multiple margin functions.
- Day to day management of the BAU collateral processes
- Set up, maintenance and issuance of client valuation reporting as well as query management.
- Dispute / exposure reporting to senior management, risk and the business and ability to explain issues to all levels.
- Accountability around both break and dispute ownership / resolution across functions
- Booking collateral and understanding of the cost associated with optimisation of any outflow, based on the eligibility criteria
- High level of client service around incoming query management
- Participation in ongoing team projects
Key objectives critical to success
- Control and risk mitigation minded
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management and ability to work under pressure
- Client-centric focus (both internal and external)
- Strong communication skills and effective escalation
- Ability to work with onshore and offshore teams
- Strong Excel knowledge
- An understanding of Nomura's culture and footprint
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Basic understanding of Operations across multiple asset classes
- Understanding of collateral management under CSA, GMRA and GMSLA a benefit but not essential
- Some understanding of the current regulatory framework and impact to collateral operations
- Knowledge of OTC Derivative, Repo and Equity Finance trade lifecycle would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Acadiasoft and TriOptima would be an advantage