Commodities Operations Analyst - Precious Metals (Clearing/Settlements). A commodity trading firm in London are expanding their operations team and have two opportunities for operations analyst to play key roles within precious metals clearing and settlements.
You will be responsible for the daily settlement or clearing of precious metals products and all associated responsibilities, including collateral management and margin exposure management.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years within commodity trading operations and global commodity markets
- Strong understanding of precious metals products and how they are traded
- Practical experience and understanding of inventory management
- Understanding of either clearing and financial settlements or physical settlements of precious metals
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £300-330/day contract based London initially for six months.