Commodities Product Control Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 07 août 18 2018-08-07
A highly profitable Investment Bank with a strong footprint with in the commodities market. Based in the City of London
A well established and highly lucrative Investment Bank with Capital Markets, FX, Trading and Asset Financing capabilities.
- Partnering with traders regarding risk, trading strategies and valuation impacts on P&L and balance sheet including participating in front office projects.
- Analysis of P&L attribution.
- New business support & oversight, including new deal write-ups and structured trade reviews
- Risk identification, control oversight & financial analytics. Recognition of trends, & early issue identification due to deep understanding of cumulative P&L, valuation & accounting methodologies for the books.
- Understanding trade capture & risk management systems to assess downstream implications to P&L and balance sheet.
- Participation in Operational Excellence - with emphasis on ongoing process and system improvements
- Maintain strong internal relationships with the front office, risk, operations, and other FMG teams
- Proactively seek client feedback to further improve service level standards
- Regular interaction with the off-shore team based in India, who produce the daily P&Ls and key reconciliations. Key responsibility to link the daily P&L and financial controls to the risk/valuation oversight of traders.
- Strong background in financial products and trading businesses.
- Experience with commodities products, P&L attribution, "the greeks", technical commentaries beneficial.
- Comfortable tackling new concepts and ideas associated with on-going change in the business
- Experience with understanding life-cycle of trade, and impact to business balance sheet.
- Strong client service skills, and control/risk awareness
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of key deliverable
- Continuous focus on qualitative improvements to team work, to ensure the highest quality work is delivered
- A flat structure and collaborative working culture
- Market leading benefits
- A strong emphasis on internal mobility
- Interesting and non BAU responsibilities