A leading Investment Platform are looking to hire a Compliance Adviser to join their team to support the business in relation to regulatory developments and reporting requirements.
- Identify emerging regulatory changes relevant to the business and disseminate information to the relevant business areas.
- Ensure all regulatory reports are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Assist with the delivery of regulatory change projects and other compliance initiatives when required.
- Produce insightful and accurate analyses of regulatory papers determined by the regulatory relations managers
- Support the Complaints function in administrating the complaints resolution process, including logging and responding to complaints from clients and advisers.
- At least 3 years experience from a financial services firm
- Educated to degree level (Preferably legally qualified)
- Knowledge of prudential regulation
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.