- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lawbrook Finance
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
A growing global hedge fund are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their busy Mayfair-based team. The role is a generalist position in which you will assist the Head of Compliance with a wide range of tasks.
- Assist compliance officer with general day to day compliance tasks
- Assist with the maintenance of internal policies and procedures, and provide compliance guidance/advice to all employees
- Conduct reviews of marketing materials
- Assist with building the global compliance program
- Assist with daily trade and surveillance monitoring and investment compliance
- Assist with compliance science system and maintenance and review of employees conflict of interest attestations
- Assist with keeping abreast of the ever-changing regulatory landscape
- Assist with global registrations with regulators
- Assist with development and delivery of training for all employees
- Assist with due diligence in respect of the funds administrator.
- Assist with regulatory filings and reporting such as Form ADV, Section 13F & 13H Reporting, 7R, 8R, PQR, ICAAP and EMIR
You will have 2-3 years experience gained at an asset management or hedge fund house.