Compliance Assistant - Conduct Risk
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
We are working with a Lloyd’s of London Managing Agent who are in search of a Compliance Professional with experience of managing Conduct Risk to support their Head of Department.
The role requires Compliance and Regulatory experience in addition sound knowledge of the Insurance Market and the objective is to manage firm wide compliance, educate and embed a compliance culture in-house and within all syndicates management by the managing agent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a regulatory focused position within Insurance with demonstrable exposure to the Lloyd’s market.
- Knowledge Conduct Risk and Conduct Risk Frameworks.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- ACII qualification desirable