Compliance Associate required for a Private Equity firm based in London.
As one of the Compliance Associates in the team, you will focus on supporting the Head of Compliance & MLRO.
- Participate in the Global Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Assist with the oversight of staff disclosures and Individual Accountability regime requirements (such as SMCR)
- Help to produce MI for Board Reporting and other governance
- Provide advice and guidance on marketing literature, white papers, financial promotions and RFQ’s.
- Participate in investor/client meetings to cover applicable regulatory queries or updates.
- Support the MLRO and the AML/KYC champion in the onboarding process.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial crime risks (particularly AML and terrorist financing), to the business and other control functions within the business.
- Assistance and Coordination of regulatory filings
- Maintenance of written policies and procedures
- Compliance advice or support to internal departments
- Delivering applicable training to the business and other colleagues.
- The review of applicable regulatory developments that impact the business in Europe & Asia.
- 3-4 years of Compliance experienced gained in a private equity/alternative investments environment
- Excellent understanding of Financial Crime risks and knowledge of KYC & AML requirements,
- Compliance monitoring and testing
- AIFMD/MIFID/FCA Handbook knowledge
- A good degree is a must (from a Russell Group university is advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.