My client, a global insurance firm, have a vacancy for a Compliance Assurance Consultant. This is a key role for the business in ensuring that they are regulatory compliant, sitting in a collegiate team of 8.
This firm are advocates of flexible working, so this role can be full time or part time. It also has a flexible location due to their extensive offices across England, Scotland and Wales. Working from home is regular for employees and can even be home based for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers a great work life balance and autonomy in your work.
- Assisting in the development of the compliance monitoring plan
- Reviewing compliance risks and advising on the design of controls
- Conducting compliance monitoring reviews and reporting on findings (often remotely)
- Providing technical regulatory advice across the business
- Aiding in embedding a compliance culture
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Deputising for management
- Keeping abreast of regulatory and legislative developments
- Strong compliance experience within general insurance/ property & casualty
- Desirable to have specific P&C experience
- Must have compliance monitoring/ assurance experience
- Good working knowledge of the FCA and PRA handbook
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exposure to financial crime desirable
Salary: up to £50,000, depending on experience + 12% non contributory pension + bonus