Compliance Manager - Lloyds Market experience essesntial
You will be responsible for the execution of the compliance strategy across the Group, providing advice, support and challenge in the areas of regulatory compliance, data protection, anti-money laundering and financial crime.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
* Provide advice and oversight on all aspects of regulatory compliance, conduct risk, data protection and financial crime
* Provide compliance sign-off as and when required in key areas such as product design and value assessments, financial promotions, policy wordings and product literature
* Develop and maintain Group policies in relation to compliance and financial crime
* Support the first line in the ongoing identification, assessment, management and mitigation of all regulatory risk ensuring that they are captured within the relevant risk registers
* Identify regulatory developments and emerging trends, ensuring that management understand the implications. This includes supporting our business in the implementation of all the necessary changes
* Support the CRO in the management of the relationship with regulators where relevant such as the FCA and ICO.
* Develop and implement a programme of "compliance monitoring" to validate that key controls remain effective.
* Oversee the collation and timely submission of responses to information requests from regulators as well as routine regulatory submissions
* Lead in the development and delivery of the regulatory training programme.
* Support the CRO in the production of Committee and Board reporting on regulatory matters.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: