Miryco are working with a leading London insurance broker currently seeking a high-calibre Compliance Analyst to join their Monitoring & Projects team. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring activities across broker's regulated firms in line with the Compliance monitoring plan agreed with the Risk Committee. The team is also responsible for conducting projects linked to regulatory change and initiatives.
Work with Senior Compliance Manager in delivering the Compliance Monitoring Plan. Monitoring includes but will not be limited to:
- Placement/Broking activities
- Claims Handling
- Binding Authority reviews
- Thematic reviews
- Assist the Senior Compliance Manager in the writing of reports to Senior Management relevant to reviews
- Work with Senior Compliance Manager in the production and management of monitoring dash boards/management information for provision to the Boards and their Committees
- Support the Senior Compliance Manager as directed on regulatory projects
- Provide ad-hoc compliance and regulatory advice to business divisions where required
- Undertake other responsibilities necessary for the proper performance of the role
- Insurance industry, auditing or regulatory/compliance experience 2 years+
- Good understanding of (re)insurance broking market in so far as Open Market placements, Lineslips and Binding Authorities are concerned
- Experience of conducting file reviews and/or audits within an insurer/broker;
- Any Class of Business insurance broking/underwriting experience would be seen to be an advantage as would any Claims Handling experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK regulatory and insurance broking industry
- Awareness of Contract Certainty requirements and/or Market Reform Contract (slip) standards.
£40,000 - £55,000 for the right candidate with a competitive package on top.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of subumitting your applicatoin, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
To discuss this position further with one of our Consultants, please visit Miryco Consultants at www.miryco.com.
Follow Miryco on LinkedIn for regular updates on similar roles.