- GBP60000 - GBP85000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maldon Partners
- 07 sept. 17
Maldon Partners are recruiting a Compliance Officer on a permanent basis for a London based Market Making / Algo Trading Firm. The role will be a stand alone compliance position focused on updating and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
Maldon Partners are recruiting a Compliance Officer on a permanent basis for a London based Market Making / Algo Trading Firm. The role will be focused on updating and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Programme. The ideal candidate would have c4years+ generalist compliance experience would be willing and able to get approved as CF10/CF11 by the FCA.
My client is willing to consider candidates who are looking to step up into the CF10/CF11 functions provided you believe you will have no issues in getting FCA approved.
Working in a stand-alone capacity you will be responsible for covering the Compliance Functions for the London based office.
My client has a flat structure and the successful candidate must be confident in working alongside Front Office Traders.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Updating and Implementing the compliance monitoring programme
- Providing advice to the wider business.
- Assessing and implementing regulatory changes
- Acting as the registered CF10/CF11
- Take part in regular compliance meetings along with the COO
In order to apply for the role you will have:
- Over 4 years' experience in a generalist compliance role ideally gained in a prop trading / brokerage firm
- Financial / Professional qualifications are an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of listed derivatives / Futures
- Previously held or ability to hold CF10/CF11 FCA Approved functions
- Good computer skills
Salary on offer is c£60,000 - £85,000 depending on experience and is based in the city of London