Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Tasked to identify and assess compliance risks relevant to the business.
- Provide support and guidance to the business by understanding responsibilities and obligations relevant to the business specific policies.
- Liase and discuss with relevant business unit management any compliance or regulatory issues that may be of relevance to the business; report the issues as appropriate; agree the corrective action to be implemented including responsibilty, timelines and review dates.
- Identify any compliance training needs within the business and assist in the implementation of relevant training needs, taking full advantage of UK compliance online training.
- To be considered for this role you must have relevant experience from an insurance background.
- Experience liasing with senior management effectively and comfortably.
- Ability to build close and effective relationships with colleagues and management.
- The ideal candidate should possess the capablitity to promote positive compliance culture.