- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 juin 18
Compliance Officer # 111105
- Opportunity to work in an advisory Compliance role with lead responsibility to cover a significant business area within IBCM/GM Syndicate.
- Leading the provision of advice to the business on transactions, CS policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Developing a relationship with the business heads and teams across a range of businesses.
- Opportunity to undertaking some monitoring and review work.
- Developing and implementing new projects, initiatives and regulatory changes.
- Opportunity to further develop an understanding of a range of businesses and activities across IBCM and GM Syndicate.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- A good understanding of debt or equity markets and syndicate activities but with a willingness to learn and adapt, focusing on private- side activities such as market sounding, allocations, assessment of MNPI, block trades and stabilization.
- A good understanding of loan markets, including LMA guidance and loan agency activities.
- A good understanding of how conflicts of interest arise and are managed.
- A good understanding of how MIFID2 and PRIIPS impacts such a business.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to implement policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to take risk-based decisions and appropriate courses of action.
- Ability to work in a team and across other teams in CCRO and other functions.