Conformance & Risk Assurance Manager - AVP
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 04 sept. 17 2017-09-04
A rarely available Risk Assurance Manager - AVP role has become available at a highly regarded Bank based in London. This role offers an excellent opportunity to support a dynamic banking environment, covering activities such as internal audit and internal controls documentation and testing.
Responsibilities of the Risk Assurance Manager - AVP:
- Perform and undertake controls testing and review of the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls operated by the Risk function on a Group level.
- Assist in the documentation and design of Risk RCSAs, including controls testing and quality assurance reviews.
- Perform and undertake conformance review of operational risk policy to support the Operational Risk Management Framework on the Group level.
Prerequisite Requirements for the Risk Assurance Manager - AVP:
- Knowledge and understanding of Internal Audit, covering risk based audits, audit plans and risk assessments.
- Experience and understanding of governance and control risk techniques, RCSA's, Issue Management, Risk Event etc.
- Strong analytical skill set and strong verbal/written communication skills.
The Risk Assurance Manager - AVP role offers an excellent opportunity to support a rapidly expanding team and Bank in London and an ideal opportunity to build and develop your career. The role will offer scope to deliver key strategic book of work whilst gaining opportunity to enhance current skills.
If successful, further scope to extend beyond the initial term is viable for this team and wider business.
Should you be interested in this role and the opportunity it presents, please call me on 0207 509 8035 or email me, please be advised each applicant will be assessed against the above pre-screening criteria.