Consultant Change Manager – Financial Regulatory Reform
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Catalyst Development
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Catalyst is a niche, award winning Capital Markets Consultancy specialising in financial regulatory reform and organisational improvement within tier-one banks. We’re growing – fast. We need consultants at all levels with the passion to build a successful career in change management and financial regulatory reform. An exciting opportunity to enter a consultancy which will support further development of your capabilities, mentoring you to apply your knowledge in a pragmatic, collaborative manner within assignments. We provide the tools for you to become an exceptional consultant and support you throughout the process with mentoring, training, development and access to world-class expertise.
Catalyst is recognised as one of financial services’ leading independent consultancies and has one of the sector’s most distinct blend of risk, regulation, change and people development skills. Our team includes world class change management experts and we deliver transformational change across front, middle and back office functions providing clients with multi-disciplinary teams to solve complex, challenging problems. Our delivery capabilities cover Core Consulting (Programme/Project Management, Business Analysis coupled with Operations & Technology domain expertise), Risk & Regulation, Clearing and Organisational Development (operating model design, organisation and leadership development and training).
We are committed to being a great place to work and to employing, motivating, retaining and developing exceptional people. We offer progressive careers and excellent employee benefits in a politics-free, entrepreneurial, independent environment with the opportunity to contribute to - and benefit from – our considerable success and growing demand for our services. Growth
Currently we are implementing cutting edge methodologies such as Adaptive Enterprise into our global tier one clients as well as financial reform initiatives such as GDPR, FRTB and SACCR.
We are looking for a number of consultants who are passionate about building a successful career in change management and financial regulatory reform. This is an exciting opportunity to enter a consultancy which will support further development of your capabilities and mentor you to apply your knowledge in a pragmatic, collaborative manner on client assignments. We will provide the tools for you to become an exceptional consultant and support you throughout the process with mentoring, training and development and access to world class SME’s.
Consultants at Catalyst are our 'face' in the market. They are who our clients see and work with, and thus represent all that Catalyst stands for - consistent, exceptional delivery of business value by experienced practitioners. Primarily focused on the delivery of assignments to our client base, the role sees consultants collaborate closely with colleagues and clients, providing:
- analysis of problems/processes/data and ad-hoc advisory services
- presentation of issues, challenges, solutions, next stages etc
- requirements definition/gathering, analysis & documentation, including running or assisting in workshops
- definition and delivery of solutions - project/programme management, coordination and reporting of workstreams / programmes
- A recognised science-based degree
- Experience and knowledge of capital markets within a change role
- Experience of financial regulatory reform
- Exposure to trade processing and experience of financial products
- Experience within Operations, Front Office, Finance or Technology in Financial Markets
- A track record of liaison, communication and relationship building; able to manage internal / external clients and stakeholders consultatively and effectively
Our values really do drive everything at Catalyst, we embody these five principles:
- Challenge and Ambition
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Honesty and Fairness
- Expertise with Humility
- Fun and Engagement