Content Marketing Manager A global independent investment management business with a 30 year track record, over €21bn AUM and 16 offices globally are currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will provide copywriting and investment writing support for this growing yet well-established firm to drive the production of quality content and marketing insights that fit well with the brand's core messages.
- You will be expected to support with communications regarding client engagements and deal announcements, working in collaboration with fund raising and investment teams.
- Creating articles, online content, social media, thought leadership papers and research papers, blogs, scripts for podcasts, videos, newsletters, speeches or outlines for major events.
- Write, approve or conceptualise a variety of content pieces for external use (e.g. opinion articles).
- Proactively pitching stories in line with the firm's strategic priorities
- Internal communications: script to town halls, content for internal newsletter.
- Strong grounding in financial services, with knowledge of different sectors and asset classes a big advantage.
- Experience in integrated marketing, internal communications and media relations
- Strong experience in copywriting, preferably in the asset management industry;
- Proven writing, editing, proof reading and analytical skills;
- Understanding of various asset classes, ideally real estate investments;
- Good written English and application of English grammar, along with an exceptional eye for detail;
- Strong organisational abilities and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent stakeholder/internal client focus
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable firm to work within their new Global Marketing Team, please apply directly on this site.