Contract Python Developer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 16 mai 18 2018-05-16
Our client have an urgent requirement for a Contract Python Developer to join their Central London office. You will be working at a highly regarded bank in a collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of Python and/or Perl.
Our client have an urgent requirement for a Contract Python / Perl Developer to join their Central London office. You will be working at a highly regarded bank in a collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of Python and/or Perl (including fundamental syntax and date structures).
The project is expected to last around 6 months and will focus on enhancing existing scripts and tools as well as writing new features. This is an extremely unique role that will give you the chance to utilise a range of skills on a day to day basis; it will provide exposure to KDB, MQ as well as cloud computing.
You will be part of a team environment that balances the innovative atmosphere of a nimble technology organisation with the controls and processes of a highly regulated financial services.
- Excellent and in depth knowledge of Python and Perl; object oriented design and patterns; concurrent programming concept; Operational considerations such as memory management and network access.
- Commercial experience with Apache/Kafka
- Experience with SQL and commercial use of a relational database (Sybase, DB2, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Competency using the Linux platform; basic shell scripts
- Software version control concepts (branching, merging, conflict resolution)
- Hands on experience of Git, Subversion or Perforce