For our office in London, we are currently seeking a new accountant to join our growing Corporate Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Corporate Accounting Officer - London
- Assisting clients in incorporation and administration of asset holding vehicles, financing entities, and real estate companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Assisting with processing payments;
- Assisting with VAT returns;
- Assisting with client on-boarding including obtaining AML/KYC information;
- Performing bookkeeping and preparing periodic reports;
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable; and
- Assisting the Corporate Services teams with ad hoc tasks as required such as organisation of board and shareholders meetings.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- Are able to work towards deadlines;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Having a good understanding of Excel is important, experience of bookkeeping software preferential; and
- Relevant experience of private equity, real estate, SPVs is preferable, as is either having a desire to be, or be actively working towards completing a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).