Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete set of Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Corporate Accounting Senior Officer
- You will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio of containing a mix of real estate, private equity and corporate clients and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients. You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- Alter Domus believes that the unique talents and personality of each team member form the foundation for our company’s growth and therefore, you will be responsible for the technical coaching of junior staff;
- Together with the manager, you will decide and follow up on the planning of the workflow process.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working on the setup of client structures, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Processing / reviewing of client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Ensuring timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities in line with agreed requirements;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic reports and financial accounts for client entities;
- Planning of annual audits and management of the audit process;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Maintenance of statutory records for client entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities;
- Dealing with client transactions with the support of the Engagement Manager.
- You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree;
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such the ACCA, ACA, or ICSA;
- You have relevant experience managing structures of a similar nature;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.