Global Corporate Banking, Full Time Analyst
London, UK Job Description & Programme Overview
Our Full Time Analyst programme is designed to offer you a valuable and immersive experience in Global Corporate Banking. You will gain an in-depth understanding of our clients, the industries in which they operate and how the Bank helps support both their growth aspirations and day-to-day banking requirements.
Global Corporate Banking is focused on relationship management of global, large-capitalisation corporate and financial institution clients, managing the day-to-day relationship as well as origination of new business with specific responsibility for delivering financing, treasury and risk management advice and execution to our clients globally.
Your training and development are our top priorities with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a Full Time Analyst
, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination and execution across a diverse set of product areas
- Provide market-informed judgments on a broad array of financing strategies to address clients' specific needs
- Prepare detailed financial models and analytical presentations to provide advice across the capital structure
- Become proficient at credit analysis and the various metrics used to price and structure various debt instruments
- Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various debt instruments as key step in debt execution
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience
- Help to generate ideas and cross selling opportunities for new and existing clients
- Assist in the development of client specific analysis (e.g. capital structure, acquisition finance)
- Work closely with Investment Banking, Capital Markets and Global Transaction Services teams on client coverage and origination
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate, or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects such as economics and mathematics
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and the local language is required for regional roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organisations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programmes, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we'll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you. Our recruitment process
Analyst Internship and recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve. What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We'll get back to you within two business days. We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package