My client, a leading global investment manager, are looking to hire a a Corporate Communications Manager.
- Working with the director and senior manager to develop story ideas, campaigns and provide PR support the platform business.
- Researching and developing creative and interesting material suited to a direct to consumer and adviser audience. Able to understand and turn complex stats into digestible formats.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the national, consumer, online and trade press.
- Building and maintaining a bank of case studies, being the main point of contact for journalists seeking case studies and developing stories based on case studies to proactively pitch into national press.
- Responding to day to day queries from the media in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a regular schedule of meetings for the platform spokespeople (digitally at present).
- Hosting spokesperson press meetings and interviews (digitally at present) and preparing briefing notes.
- Keeping abreast of the issues likely to impact on our direct customers - the end investor and retirees - and advisers.
- Journalism or PR experience, preferably in financial services
- Excellent writing and analytical skills with superior attention to detail
- Knowledge of the issues that impact direct customers (end investors and retirees) and advisers in the UK
- Experience of developing and managing PR campaigns and evidence of coverage achieved in the national press
- The ability to transform existing content into an interesting, digestible format, as well as develop your own material for press releases, comments etc.