Corporate Finance Analyst/Executive
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- VSA Capital Limited
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
VSA Capital is a full service investment bank providing corporate finance and corporate broking services internationally.
VSA has a Research, Sales and Corporate Finance capability. Services include M&A advisory, equity capital markets (ECM), alternative financing and corporate broking. Additional services are offered including Fixed Income and Mining Fund Management. Historically, VSA’s strength has been in the natural resources sector and we are now broadening into other sectors.
VSA has offices in London and Shanghai, the latter opened in early 2017, with a focus on linking companies and investors in Greater China with acquisition and funding opportunities in the West.
The Corporate Finance team is seeking to recruit an Analyst/Executive to join its growing team in London due to increased deal flow and business activity.
- Assisting with origination and execution of corporate finance M&A and ECM transactions;
- Undertaking valuation exercises including trading comps, precedent transactions and discounted cash flow models;
- Undertaking detailed sector research on an ad-hoc basis;
- Collating and administering regulatory documents on transactions;
- Liaising with the Research and Sales teams on ECM roadshows and/or transactions;
- Attending meetings and calls with mandated and potential clients in support of senior corporate financiers;
- Liaising with co-advisers on projects, such as lawyers, accountants, nomads and financial PR;
- Assisting with client take-on procedures; and
- Assisting with team administration tasks.
The Corporate Finance team operates with a relatively flat structure and in small transaction teams, which will provide significant responsibility and exposure on transactions.
The successful candidates will be expected to have occasional interaction with the Shanghai office and have plenty of opportunities for face-to-face interaction with clients.
The successful candidate will likely:
- Have 1 or more years of experience in transaction services at a reputable accounting firm;
- Have 1 or more years of experience at an investment bank/ boutique advisory firm/broking firm; or
- Be completing postgraduate study in a relevant course.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Strong academic results;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Commercial awareness;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Understanding of VSA’s business model and transaction credentials; and
- Keen interest in corporate finance.
In order to perform the role the individual will be required to dedicate time outside of standard business hours on certain projects and possibly undertake occasional travel as necessary.
Compensation & Benefits:
In return, the successful candidates will expect to receive:
- Competitive base salary for a boutique firm and commensurate with experience;
- Formal training programmes available;
- Ongoing mentoring from senior corporate financiers;
- Discretionary bonuses based upon both individual performance and VSA’s operating profit; and
- Comprehensive benefits package including private health care, life insurance, contributory pension and holiday.
Please submit a CV and covering letter (mentioning salary expectations) CV to the Office Manager by clicking the button below.