Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,800 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Corporate Secretary - Senior Officer (ICSA Qualified) - London
- You will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio of containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients. You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working on the setup and / or onboarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer / Client Due Diligence and promoter / corporate files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Processing / reviewing of client payments and undertaking regular cash reconciliations on a variety of bank platforms;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the entities;
- Assist the Company Secretary/Senior Manager in all matters related to Alter Domus UK.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one;
- You will have relevant experience managing both regulated and unregulated structures of a similar nature;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- You are organised with an eye for detail;
- You have the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential;
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.