Corporate Security Regional Operations Manager (EMEA) - LON
- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The Corporate Security team is responsible for the security of BlackRock's people, assets and reputation. Corporate Security responsiblities include Physical Security, Executive Protection, Events and Travel Security, Investigations, Risk Forecasting and Incident Management. Corporate Security works in close cooperation with the Health&Safety and Business Continuity&Crisis Management teams to support the requirements the dynamic BlackRock business.
The role reports to the Regional Head of Security EMEA and is responsible for the day-to-day management of EMEA security operations, with a strong focus on Technical Security/Project Management & Physical Security Operations. Responsibilities include:
- Manage operational delivery of the EMEA Technical Security program and act as a subject-matter expert and primary point of contact for the region. Program work streams include:
- Security Technology Project Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Response & Resolution
- Internal Audit and Housekeeping
- Pass Administration and administration of Controlled/Restricted Space
- Capital Projects
- Play an integral role in EMEA Capital Projects, including new office openings, moves and refits. Support the security design, and lead on the installation, programming and testing. Lead on the extensive coordination required across multiple functional lines and external vendors.
- Take lead on the development and physical deployment of infrastructure enhancements, new technology system roll-outs, and any security system requirements for other facilities or business projects.
- Manages security system projects independently, engaging appropriate stakeholders and vendors as needed to meet timeline, budget, and technical requirements of the project.
- Manage and develop the embedded Technical and Project Officers. Work with them to develop a well-defined approach to Technical Security, clarifying areas of responsibility, streamlining and documenting processes, increasing automation, and enhancing KRIs and SLAs.
- Work with existing vendors on SLAs and improve operational delivery. Deliver training and write SOPs as required to improve team understanding of how best to leverage vendor contracts. Deliver Operational implementation of new vendors.
- Assist in the development and documentation of SOPs for all elements of security within the region. Particularly in support of the global Security Command Centers, which are responsible for 24/7 all-hazards monitoring and escalation.
- Develop and maintain in-depth physical security site profiles, in support of security management. To include mapping security design and installation, responsible persons, emergency contacts, location of keys and comms rooms etc.
- Take the lead on communication with the Site Security Reps, who are a shared Enterprise Services local resource, usually with other day-to-day responsibilities. Through regular touch points raise Site Reps’ understanding of security policy, process and initiatives. Act as a first point of contact for Site Reps to raise security concerns and questions and escalate these appropriately.
- Contribute to or lead for the region on tasking with a significant technical/physical or vendor element as directed by the Regional Security Manager. These include:
- X-Ray Program, and mail and deliveries initiatives
- Contingent Worker Program
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Guarding and Signature Site Security
- Development of Regional/Internal Metrics, Reporting and Dashboards
- Provide vendor administration, investigations and incident management support as directed by the Regional Security Manager.
- Represent Corporate Security at internal and external forums, maintain a diverse network of industry peers and bring their experience to bear on BlackRock operations.
- Work closely with the EMEA Regional Security Manager and deputize where their absence requires.
- Role will also support the Global Head of Events Security and Executive Protection. Tasking will include Events risk assessments, Event Security planning, and Events Security Management. This may require periodic travel within EMEA (and on occasion APAC) and oversight of vendor support operations.
- Previous security management experience is essential. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in a combined Technical Security/Physical Security environment where they played an active role in security technology management, incident management, events security, investigations and team development. Financial Services industry experience is preferred.
- Extensive experience of networked Electronic Access Control Systems including programming, commissioning, management and integration with HR and Technology platforms is required. Working knowledge of Software House platforms including C-cure 9000 and Victor are an advantage.
- Project management experience
- Must possess strong effective communications skills both written and verbal that demonstrate critical thinking, sound judgment and the ability to convey information, justify conclusions and recommendations in a clear, coherent and accurate manner.
- Education: Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred. ASIS CPP Accreditation or similar an advantage. Certification in H&S and security system integration fields of interest.
- Strong scheduling, prioritizing, and multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment. The candidate performs well under pressure.
- Experience and expertise in dealing with senior stakeholders and their concerns. The candidate will have excellent judgement in knowing when to escalate issues.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours is essential. Must be available during evenings and weekends to respond to unexpected emergencies and situations at any of Blackrock’s locations
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.