Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, GP firm, Central London
CTA qualified Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job based in Central London
A 9 Partner firm based in Central London are looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. This large and expanding team are looking to recruit a professional who has experience of high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships, entrepreneurs and non-UK domiciled clients. You will have at least 5 years experience of Corporate Tax and will ideally be CTA qualified.
This job is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading General Practice firm. This role offers progression, and a lovely working atmosphere. Based in a cosmopolitan area of the city, this is a really unique opportunity to work with clients you would usually find in firms with much bigger firms.
- Preparing Corporate Tax returns for review by the Partner and reviewing returns from more junior members of staff
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior staff and assist with their portfolios
- Managing your own portfolio and being involved with tax planning
- Minimum 4 years Corporate Tax experience in a practice environment
- Good knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits and non-doms.
- Experience of reviewing tax returns and of handling their own client portfolio
- Be CTA Qualified
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Download CV template