Corporate Tax Manager- EMEA
The Tax Manager will be responsible for the Company's direct and indirect tax compliance and accounting for income taxes for the countries in EMEA. They will support the Corporate Tax department (US and EMEA) by preparing supporting schedules for tax calculations, provisions, transfer pricing, forecasts and tax audit requirements. The T ax Manager will compile all required government documents concerning taxes and offer solutions to local tax issues and will the point of contact for dealing with HMRC. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day management of the tax compliance processes across EMEA, including income and indirect tax
- Prepare and review, quarterly and annual foreign tax provision
- Prepare and/or Review monthly, quarterly and annual income and non-income tax, estimated payments for our EMEA operations;
- Review Country By Country Reporting (CBCR) output in liaison with US Tax team and support the team to ensure facilitate local country EMEA CBCR notifications.
- Prepare CSA documentation
- Research local tax issues related to operations in foreign countries and prepare supporting tax memos
- Be involved and monitor all EMEA wide intercompany arrangements and transfer pricing
- Monitor tax legislation updates across EMEA, highlighting issues to local teams and senior manager as appropriate.
- Support the EMEA and US tax teams and the wider Finance and Management teams on any ad-hoc tasks and advisory projects
- Respond to requests from other departments timely and effectively
- Serves as an active and valued business partner in regard to all corporate tax matters
- Engaging and working across a number of teams, at all levels, both within the UK and the US, where FactSet is headquartered
- Review of tax numbers and disclosures for statutory accounts
- This role will require a highly motivated tax professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills who wishes to pursue a career in a growing and dynamic global organization.
- At least 5 years tax compliance experience (Big 4 tax experience is a preference)
- Experience of working in a multinational and technology sector a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrate experience of working to multiple deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised on day to day responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage a number of different issues and be able to manage own time appropriately
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly understand new technical issues
- Good communication skills being able to communicate tax technical issues easily to non-tax professionals