See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Corporate Treasury Division
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. Corporate Treasury manages the firm's financial resources and minimizes interest expense through liability planning, asset liability management, and liquidity portfolio yield enhancement. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong quantitative analysis skills and risk management capabilities as we are actively managing firm financial resources which is constantly change due to business activity, markets, risk appetite, regulations and other factors.
Treasury Execution Services (TES) is looking for an Analyst to join its trading team in London. TES is a team within the Treasury Division mandated with sourcing and risk management of secured and unsecured funding as well as associated liquidity risks across the firm. The desk optimizes inventory and collateral, oversees the firm's asset-liability management, and prices and manages funding-related risks. The desk works closely with other parts of Corporate Treasury and Securities Division trading/structuring desks, and partners with relationship managers to raise liquidity globally from a broad range of institutional counterparts. The TES product suite include structured repos, collateral upgrades, swaps, loans, bond borrows and notes as well as other more complex products, all used to deliver sophisticated financing solutions and optimize the firm funding across existing and impending regulations. The TES team works out of the New York, London, Hong Kong, and Tokyo offices and has clients in the US, EMEA and Asia
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trade execution and pricing for secured and unsecured, structured and vanilla GS liabilities
- Risk management of the existing portfolio and new trades including funding, interest rate, basis, cross-currency and FX risk.
- Generate trade ideas based on macro market dynamics
- Perform in-depth GS securities inventory and balance sheet analysis to drive funding axes
- Daily marking of secured and unsecured funding curves, P&L Reconciliation and relevant report review
- Strong Analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail in a high-pressure environment
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Creative thinker
- No prior work experience required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.