Corporate Trust Business Development Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Business Development Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- To drive the Corporate Trust & Loan Agency (CTLA) business development activities within Europe through selling CTLA's products and services to both internal and external business introducers. This is to support new international opportunities being originated globally which are to be serviced from the CTLA London office.
- The role will act as the senior relationship contact for the collaboration between CTLA, and GB/CMB. As such there is a requirement to conduct client planning across all sectors to develop sales strategy.
- Our objective is to position CTLA as the premier, and client centric, corporate trust and loan agency service provider of choice in the markets for the products and services CTLA chooses to focus on.
- Responsible for contributing towards our wider business growth strategy, and thereafter for developing the sales strategy plan and execution of the same.
- This is a significant revenue generating role and as such the role will have client coverage responsibilities and will also have individual revenue target allocated.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in Corporate Trust as well as Business Development and Client Services
- Is aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Understand requirement to communicate and escalate issues and act in an appropriate and timely manner as required. Promote appropriate behaviour in others.
- View client actions with business control requirements in mind, to protect business and provide consistency to clients.
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 00009OZM
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.