Corporate & International Tax Manager
Job Description Summary:
The Corporate & International Tax team helps clients to navigate the increasingly complex tax landscape by providing tailored solutions to manage risks today and stay ahead of future changes. The team works to provide domestic and global advice for strategic decisions to ensure that tax obligations are monitored and managed. Job Description:
The role of Manager presents solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manages a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- Advising UK and international groups on a range of domestic and cross border tax issues, group structuring, tax efficient financing, inbound and outbound investment, etc.
- Recommending strategies for managing clients' effective tax rate using efficient intellectual property, financing and other strategies
- Overseeing teams regarding tax advisory projects. Acting as the point of contact for specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
- You'll have gained experience working within a professional services environment
- You'll possess working knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
- You'll have reviewed work and supervised staff in a tax environment
- You'll have post qualified experience (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent) (minimum requirement)
- You'll have experience of managing a large portfolio of tax clients
- You'll have demonstrable Business Development experience
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together