- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- 15 janv. 18
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Not Specified
Cost Allocation Analyst
The Cost Allocation Analyst is responsible for documenting, calculating, and maintaining cost allocation drivers to service both statutory and management reporting requirements. They will also contribute to the processing of allocations for both the monthly reporting and annual budget cycles. The role includes developing
The Cost Allocation Analyst is responsible for documenting, calculating, and maintaining cost allocation drivers to service both statutory and management reporting requirements. They will also contribute to the processing of allocations for both the monthly reporting and annual budget cycles.
The role includes developing tools and rules based approaches for calculating, reporting and refreshing drivers quickly and efficiently. The successful candidate will work closely with the business, financial control, VAT and transfer pricing teams to ensure that the needs of each function are met. They will be responsible for ensuring the group allocation policy is up-to-date and correctly applied as well as providing support for intercompany invoicing and enquiries from regional tax authorities.
The successful candidate should develop into an allocations subject matter expert and be able therefore to contribute to any redevelopment / reimplementation of our core allocation system. As part of the role the candidate will be responsible for allocations reporting, incorporating descriptive data where possible, to support greater transparency of the allocated cost base to a variety of users.
Whilst the role with be primarily UK focused the Cost Allocation Analyst will also maintain oversight of cost allocations globally and therefore good communication skills coupled with an analytical mind set will be essential.
As an addition to the core role, we would expect the successful candidate to be involved in other cost related month-end duties. This will include accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, analytical reviews and balance sheet reconciliations, along with supporting project reporting.
• Documentation, calculation and maintenance of cost allocation drivers and development of tools to ensure the operational efficiency of these processes.
• Implementation and maintenance of group allocation policy
• Development, deployment and ongoing production of cost allocation reporting.
• Act as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders providing analysis as needed.
• Subject matter expert for cost allocations and associated systems and processes.
• Assist in costing processes, including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets accounting, project reporting, and inter-company recharging
• Keen problem solver with a technical and operational mind-set.
• Experienced in providing business support to senior stakeholders
• Confident communicator capable of explaining complex processes to users with and without finance backgrounds
• Self starter able to work independently and deliver change on a timely basis
• Strong IT skills with experience of designing and running models in Excel.
• Role may be suited to candidates seeking flexible working arrangements.
• Oracle, Tableau, HPCM and / or HFM experience an advantage.
Experience and Skills:
Demonstrable experience in a professional and corporate environment
Education and Qualifications:
Qualified accountant or equivalent