Cost Reduction Finance Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
With a strong British heritage and being a household name, our client is the leading provider of universal delivery solutions to customers, businesses and communities alike. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Finance/cost Analyst for an 8 Month contract based in London or Chesterfield.
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
With a strong British heritage and being a household name, our client is the leading provider of universal delivery solutions to customers, businesses and communities alike. Due to a company wide overhaul and recent changes in market demand, they are now engaged in one of the biggest industrial transformations in recent British history.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Financial Analyst for an 8 Month contract based in London or Chesterfield
You will work with the Cost reduction business partner to establish continual pipeline of cost reduction opportunities on a cost base of approximately £7.1bn to ensure that the business continuously reduces costs and improves efficiency.
- Identify a pipeline of savings initiatives.
- Use cost reduction tools and techniques to identify opportunities and agree/monitor actions
- Use deep dive analytics to provide financial insight and recommendations to generate cost reduction opportunities
- Perform Operating model reviews - objective reviews of functions/sub-functions to identify efficiency saving
- Supporting the finance deliverables within a project by producing credible and accurate information
- Development and presentation of business cases for cost reduction opportunities
- Liaise and build relationships with key stakeholders
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- A qualified or part-Qualified accountant
- Previous experience carrying out cost reduction advisory
- Previous experience using cost reduction tools such as 5S Methodology, Kaizen, Lean and process mapping
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.