You will play an important role in providing support to our global sales, marketing and investment teams as well as the wider business and be responsible for producing marketing collateral across the firm. The role involves artwork and implementation of layout briefs for print, multi-media, online advertising, and regular product presentations updates. You will also support the Advertising Production Manager in managing external agencies to deliver multi-regional advertising campaigns supporting channel Marketing.
You will play an important role in providing support to our global sales, marketing and investment teams as well as the wider business and be responsible for producing marketing collateral across the firm.
The role involves artwork and implementation of layout briefs for print, multi-media, online advertising, and regular product presentations updates.
You will also support the Advertising Production Manager in managing external agencies to deliver multi-regional advertising campaigns supporting channel Marketing.
- Develop, deliver and maintain high quality marketing collateral in partnership with marketing, sales and investment teams to ensure messaging is accurate, consistent and clear.
- Where relevant, ensure all marketing collateral is compliant according to the regulatory and legislative regime and ensure risks are identified, reported and managed accordingly.
- Production of presentations, interpreting a wide range of creative briefs and content, whilst keeping to corporate guidelines.
- Source statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk statistics, etc. from data providers such as Financial Express, Morningstar, as well as Portfolio Analytics and Client Reporting teams.
- Manage the compliance and portfolio analytics sign offs for regular presentations updates
- Provide day-to-day artwork and implementation of layout briefs in an effective timely manner.
- Manage own workload and provide feedback to stakeholders on job progress and delivery.
- An understanding of grid systems, composition, layouts, type, colour, trends and ability for creative layout thought.
- Assist the Advertising Production Manager with day to day contact with external agencies (creative, media buying, production)
- Develop effective working relationships with external suppliers.
- Maintaining the look and feel of advertising with reference to the visual/brand guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate
- Financial services marketing experience.
- Proven ability to produce visually clear, style-consistent and compliant outputs with a short turnaround.
- Great level of accuracy and proven ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity.
- Ability to plan and manage personal workload via a job registry.
- Knowledge and experience in developing marketing collateral and presentations to support the business.
- Highly creative in design and strategic on implementing.
- Advanced skills in the Adobe CC 2019: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, well organised and able to work to tight deadlines effectively.
- Able to demonstrate strong layout and typography skills with a deep understanding of when and how to use colour, photography and illustration.
- A high understanding of brand and identity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail.
- As part of a wider team willing to perform additional tasks as and when required by the business.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £45.1 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th September 2019).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.