Our client is a leading global Alternative Asset Manager who are are seeking a qualified accountant (ACA) with Big Four experience, to join their high class Credit analysis team focusing on European High Yield.
- Conduct credit analysis on potential High yield investments
- Monitor credit performance
- Evaluate and integrate industry trends into investment recommendations.
- Carry out detailed investment analysis of credits and bonds traded on the financial markets and make a buy or sell recommendation for the PMs.
- Conduct detail presentations and provide recommendations to the credit committee.
- Undergraduate degree - min 2.1
- Qualified accountant (ACA)
- c.3 years experience in one of the big four accountancy firms
- Excellent financial analysis and cashflow modelling skills.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure