Credit Analyst - Insurance Portfolio
- £40,000 - £60,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MW Recruitment
- 28 juin 18 2018-06-28
Leading rating agency based in the city wishes to hire a financial analyst to perform credit analysis on a (re)insures portfolio, operating in the European Markets with the support of associate/director analytics.
The role will include following duties:
- Be responsible for timely and high quality credit assessments on a portfolio of (re)insurers.
- Producing accurate and informative publications to support the credit decision.
- Interact with senior management of (re)insurers and attend meetings along with senior colleagues.
- Produce analysis and present it to rating committee and participate in committees involving other analysts observations.
- Contribute to external presentations, seminars and the writing and research of external specialist reports commenting on key market issues and trends.
- Identify key trends and issues that may affect the assigned portfolio.
- Conduct on-going surveillance of assigned portfolios and develop industry knowledge.
- Develop a network of contacts in the (re)insurance market (including clients, brokers and other stakeholders) to develop further market intelligence.
- There may be required an occasional international travelling.
- Bachelor Degree with relevant economical background is essential.
- Professional Qualifications such as MBA, CFA, ACA/ACCA would be advantageous.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and another language such as Russian, Arabic or French is desirable.
Experience that is essential
- Knowledge of the insurance market and principles of finance and accounting are essential.
- Experience of conducting financial analysis, ideally within insurance industry, financial sector or finance services consultancy firms.