Credit Analyst VP- East European / CCE / Baltic Markets
The role exists to provide support in the execution of transactions as well as supporting marketing activities and origination of new business.
• Timely monitoring of the portfolio, with the early identification of potential risks and opportunities.
• The role requires strong analytical skills and will involve the review and analysis of information including customer financial statements, corporate finance financial models, due diligence and legal documentation.
• The role also requires strong communication skills as there will be various interfaces both within the organisation as well as externally including some client facing dealing so previous Front Office experience is key.
Responsibilities of the Role
• Preparing credit applications and managing data input for GBR, EIC and other systems and appropriate, financial modelling and analysis for new deal.
• Liaison with Loan, Operational and Credit Departments to ensure a smooth and timely execution of the deal.
• Perform timely monitoring of the customer portfolio, preparing applications and periodic review of the “self-assessment” selected clients.
• Monitoring the economic, political, and business development of the different Regions and Sectors to ensure timely risk identification
• Managing other administrative and support functions related to the team (e.g. preparation/circulation of signing logs, KYC).
• Understanding the Bank’s internal procedures, processes and applying them correctly.
• Be involved in the Documentation negotiation and controlling that all the terms follow the credit approval.
• Preparing Transaction summary sheet to be used in the discussion with management
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
This is an urgent requirement so interested candidates apply ASAP.