A insurance business based in the Midlands are looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing Operations team.
The main responsibilities of this Credit Controller position will include:
- Analysing the data provided by credit control teams, effecting accurate reconciliation and implementing controlled manual remediation of data where applicable.
- Production and analysis of accurate bordereaux for service company entities to upload into the relevant database
- Agreeing, communicating and documenting what data cleansing and business rules need to be applied to the data as it is entered to ensure that it results in a consistent format.
- Preparing and maintain proportional treaty statement ageing schedules for internal reporting and tracking of overdue accounts.
- Finding, and documenting, logical, practical solutions to issues encountered.
The successful candidate for this Credit Controller position will need experience in a similar cash allocation position Experience of cleansing/manipulating business data, preferably within an insurance environment for analysis purposes and/or using systems to do this also knowledge of binding authorities /bordereaux is beneficial.