Credit Exposure Management - Data & Model Analytics
- £60,000 - £85,000 (depending on years' experience) + Benefits + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maxfield Search
- 03 juil. 18 2018-07-03
My client, a leading Global Bank, requires a Credit Portfolio Risk & Model Data Analytics professional to join their function within their Front Office, Credit Solutions business. You will ideally have experience working in a technical risk environment or have directly worked with data used in risk calculations, data manipulation (SAS), Corporate / Wholesale Banking models or corporate EAD and LGD models. Any Data warehousing experience (SAS, Oracle) would be an advantage and a strong data analytics background is essential. We welcome interest from candidates at an Analyst/AVP to Senior Analyst/VP Level if you are interested, please apply below.
- Advanced data manipulation and analysis using SAS, SQL or Oracle
- Good knowledge of Banking, Finance or Insurance markets
- Good understanding of statistics and familiarity with sophisticated tools for numerical analysis
- Working knowledge (hands on or conceptually) of maintaining and back testing PD, LGD and EAD models
- Awareness of the banking regulatory landscape including impairment assessment approaches and IFRS 9
- Relevant working experience in a similar environment in a bank, rating agency, consultancy or advisory firm
- Ability to manipulate and handle large sets of data, especially credit risk related data
- Ability to work on and successfully deliver projects within the agreed time scale
- Ability to liaise with all relevant stakeholders: model owners, credit, business, Finance, IT, senior management and regulators.
- Ability to simplify technically difficult problems and deal with complex issues for which there is no obvious solution.
- Open personality with effective communication skills
- Work with colleagues, the business and a range of key stakeholders in an international team
- Organisation skills, ability to prioritise and able to deliver presentations, training and workshops
- Strong programming skills - ideally VBA, SAS, SQL, R or similar.
University degree with advanced mathematical focus or Masters / Ph.D. in a quantitative field.
Maxfield Search is acting as an Employment Agency