- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 juin 18
Credit Officer # 108161
The Credit & Lending Services team, within Credit Suisse UK Limited provide bespoke financing solutions to existing and new high net worth & ultra-high net worth private clients, either directly or to their Special Purpose Vehicles ("SPV's) and / or Trusts.
Credit Officers works closely with multiple sales units, credit risk management and key Credit Suisse partners in identifying, structuring, analysing, negotiating and credit solutions.
Core lending products offered to private clients are lombard facilities, regulated residential mortgages, investment / buy-to-let residential mortgages, additionally, we offer commercial real estate mortgages.
- Collaborate with relationship managers to analyse and prepare credit requests
- Underwrite, collateral analyse, financial and cashflow analyse
- Liaise with external legal counsel and all internal stakeholders to transact on new mortgages for HNW and UHNW Private Client (individually or through Trusts, SPV's and / or Operating Companies)
'This role will require ongoing certification under the UK Senior Manager & Certification Regime'
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Extensive experience in structuring / underwriting real estate lending (regulated / unregulated mortgages / commercial real estate / residential development finance)
- Experience in Lombard lending
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills (assessing balance sheets etc)