Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic Pan European team focused on opportunistic special situations credit investments.
The business is currently expanding its investment team and is looking to attract bright candidates with experience in Credit Opportunities. The successful candidate will be a member of the investment team working with flexibily to invest across and the capital structure and anywhere in Europe. The business is on it's 6th fund and has a wealth of investment experience
- Two to six years experience in Restructuring, Credit Opportunities or Special Situations.
- Significant financial modelling experience. Ability to create financial models from scratch required
- Understanding of credit documentation and deal execution
- Enjoys communicating and working with senior management from companies of different sizes
- The successful candidate will enjoy working on transactions across a variety of sectors and geographies
- European language skills an advantage (German, Italian, French, Spanish)
- Strong academic record
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of dynamic and entrepreneurial team under tight deadlines
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.